Who we are.
Refugee youth are an integral part of the future of Australia and as such, their potential should be harnessed and utilized for the benefit of society. At iEmpower, we practice our vision every day in building the capabilities of young people, so they can become productive members of the wider community. At iEmpower, we strongly believe that no young person gets left behind.
We provide a range of services aimed at achieving meaningful and sustainable outcomes for vulnerable young people from diverse backgrounds.
Our Vision .
Our mission .
Our Core Values .
- We embrace and uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, integrity and honesty.
- We strive to provide ﬂexible and responsive services of the highest quality to all our clients.
- We recognize the complex problems that young people face and provide the highest quality support to engage, enable and empower them.
- We are accountable to all our clients, we strive to achieve the best positive outcomes.
- We are accountable to our donors, providing and delivering what is promised; achieving positive outcomes for young people.
- We highly value and respect our clients and the relationships we haveestablished with our clients and stakeholders.
- We uphold the highest level of respect for people from all backgrounds, religions, ethnicities and cultures.
- We believe in innovation, information, knowledge and best practice sharing with all our partners, stakeholders and clients.
- We welcome collaboration to implement and develop solutions to the issues and barriers that refugees face.
- We are responsible and accountable for our own actions and encourage our clients to take responsibility and be accountable for their actions.