Welcome to iEmpower
"To unleash the potential of refugee youth in a diverse and cohesive society"
We believe that young Australians from refugee and humanitarian backgrounds have a lot to offer to our nation. They are amongst the most resilient people in our society. By virtue of the circumstances in which they came, they are risk takers which is an essential quality for business entrepreneurship. Refugee youth are an integral part of the future of this country and as such their potential should be harnessed and utilised for the benefit of society. At iEmpower, we practice our vision everyday in building the capabilities of young people so they can become productive members of our wider community.
"Empowering and developing refugee youth through tailored rehabilitation, education, training and employment services"
Our Mission is underpinned by core values and principles :-
- We strive to provide flexible and responsive services of highest quality to our clients
- We embrace and uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, integrity and honesty
- Through strong commitment to clients, we strive to achieve positive outcomes
- We believe ininnovation, information, knowledge and best practice sharing with all our partners
- We highly value our clients and the relationships we have established with our stakeholders